- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
Lake Forest College’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program was the top news story featured in Illinois Science & Technology Coalition’s Catalyst Newsletter. Click to read the complete story, “Entrepreneurship is no longer just for big universities.”
Montessori education, nurturing the social brain, and how robotics can help the study of neuroscience will be explored during the 16th annual Brain Awareness Week at Lake Forest College, November 4–8.
The seventh annual Robert B. Glassman Memorial Brain, Mind, and Behavior Symposium—featuring the most-ever posters of original research by students and alumni—will be held from 5 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 7.
- October 23
WGN-TV recently featured Andrew Diehl ´08 and his electric jazz band, , on the WGN Morning News. Click to watch the segment.
Professor of Chemistry Jason Cody, on sabbatical as a Fulbright Scholar at Université Hassan II, Mohammedia in Morocco, continued his explorations of renewable energy while serving on the jury of the first-ever Solar Decathlon Africa.
More than 1,000 alumni, family, and friends descended on campus for two days of Homecoming festivities over the weekend. Even rain late Saturday afternoon didn’t dampen the Forester spirit or the football outcome: Lake Forest beat Knox College by a score of 28 to 3.
Lake Forest College is proud to announce that Shao-Lee Lin, Martino R. Moore ’99, Robert Murley, and Angelique Richard ’85 have joined its Board of Trustees.
Christian Juillerat ’16, a PhD student in chemistry at the University of South Carolina, has been awarded a first place prize in the Innovations in Nuclear Technology R&D Awards sponsored by the US Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Technology R&D.
Shubhik DebBurman was named a 2019 Researcher To Know by the Illinois Science & Technology Coalition. The list includes 21 researchers from Illinois colleges and universities who have made a significant impact in their field.